At Avance Nutrition, we’re dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff, which is why we are doing everything possible to provide the services you need while protecting both you and our staff from COVID-19.
All appointments are offered virtually, where you can meet one-on-one with a registered dietitian from the convenience and safety of home. In some limited cases with extenuating circumstances, we can provide in-person appointments here at our center, but those appointments will need to be scheduled with our Wellness Coordinators.
For clients who do come into the center, we are providing extra precautions, including:
- All patients coming in for an in-person visit are asked screening questions and have their temperatures taken to ensure safety of others;
- All patients are asked to wear masks or face coverings in accordance with the North Carolina government regulation;
- All staff including the front desk, medical assistants, and providers are wearing masks;
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the clinic and surfaces are sanitized frequently and in between each patient;
- Waiting room chairs are spaced 6 feet apart;
- If you prefer not to wait in the lobby you can request to wait in your vehicle;
If you do have an in-person appointment and are experiencing the following symptoms, we do ask that you call immediately to reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Loss of taste or smell
If you are experiencing these symptoms, please call your primary care physician. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to make an appointment, please reach out to us today at 919-237-1337, option 4 or click the button below to send us a message.