Family Nutrition Program
Balanced nutrition for kids and the adults who love them!
What to Expect
- A comprehensive initial assessment of your children’s medical history, your current eating environment, and your family’s goals
- Bi-weekly family appointments with your dietitian
- Resources and education of feeding a healthy family by reducing stress around feeding and eating
- Help with meal planning and recipe selection
- A grocery store tour or fridge/pantry makeover
- Practice with intuitive eating skills for adults and children
- Skills for stress management and emotional eating
- Ongoing follow up with your dietitian
Many families need additional support to implement changes in their household. This may include individual or family therapy, time with a speech, occupational, or physical therapist, connection with a feeding clinic, or support from a pediatrician. Your Avance Care team will help to identify and locate the support that will be most beneficial for your family.
- Most insurance plans cover this program. Our Specialty Services Coordinators will call your insurance provider to verify your benefits and will alert you of any co-pays or fees, if applicable.
- This program is also available at the discounted self-pay rate of $499 for 6 appointments. Additional follow up with your dietitian can be added for $100 per 60 minutes.