Virtual Thriving with Diabetes Group Classes
Don’t settle for just surviving with diabetes when you can thrive!
Avance Care’s virtual group diabetes classes provide a supportive community from the comfort of your own home.
What to Expect:
- A comprehensive initial one-on-one assessment of your medical history, current lifestyle, and personal goals
- Interactive and dynamic group classes with a registered dietitian, licensed therapist, or pharmacist
- A personalized group class schedule which can include:
- Diabetes Disease Process
- Monitoring Blood Sugars
- Healthy Eating
- Medication Management
- Complications of Diabetes
- Stress Management
- Mindset and Relapses
- Physical Activity
- Diabetes Distress
- Free monthly support groups for people managing diabetes
- Ongoing one-on-one support if desired
- Most insurance plans cover these classes. Our Specialty Services Coordinators will call your insurance provider to verify your benefits and will alert you of any co-pays or fees, if applicable.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, the discounted self-pay rate is only $25 per class
Avance Care’s diabetes programs are accredited with the Diabetes Education Accreditation Program, ensuring that we meet national standards for diabetes self-management education and support