Written by: Bonnie Wilson, MS, RDN, LDN
This simple teriyaki chicken recipe is sure to be an instant hit! Made in under 30 minutes, it can make for a great weeknight protein option. To make it a balanced meal, throw it over a salad. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
2 medium chicken breasts
1 tablespoon corn starch
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
1.5 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Cut chicken breasts into ½” cubes. Toss in bowl with corn starch and make sure the chicken is coated evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, cook the chicken cubes until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, combine honey, soy sauce, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, reduce heat to medium-low and pour in the sauce. Continue to stir until the sauce thickens and the chicken is coated evenly.
Serving Size: ½ recipe
Calories: 350, Fat: 15g, Protein: 28g, Carbohydrates: 23g, Fiber: 0g, Sodium: 400mg